Room Kedidi, is beautifully decorated with Arabic calligraphy wall hangings, and the perfect window chair, for reading. Kedid has 2 single beds, large antique closet, and its bathroom. Situated on the first floor, with a perfcet light form the courtyard. Room is named after Fradj El Kedidi (1895-1956), the founder of Kedid ceramic workshop in 1939. Kedid was an apprentice at Tissier’s factory in Nabeul, then founded his workshop, which became the exclusive supplier, of jars yearly offered as a present, to the beylical family, by the mayor of Tunis. The workshop grew and became a factory, and active today. Kedid was also involved with the cooperative of ceramists in Nabeul.